CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2014

SCRAPBOOK BOUTIQUE JULY 2014 CHALLENGE FOR AUSTRALIA

Hi everyone this is the first time I have ever entered a challenge so decided to try out what I could do.  The link to the challenge is here if you want to take a look:
http://scrapbookboutiquenews.blogspot.com.au/

I decided to make a cupcake gift card holder.  The gift card come out the top where the large flower is as you can see in photo 2.  I used the colours as per the challenge & this is the only one I have entered ever.  The reason or title for the gift card can be place on the rosette flower at the top.  It was created using a peat pot, styrofoam ball, paper & wild order craft flowers.  Hope you like it.






1 comment:

  1. Such a clever and fun idea, I would love to have a gift card presented to me looking like this! So glad you could join us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete